Senior Business Writer
Our client is an international provider of life insurance, pensions and asset management.
The Corporate Communications department is responsible for developing and implementing an integrated communications program that engages all internal and external stakeholders in the strategic objectives of the company, key business developments, and progress in fulfilling its mission to help customers take responsible responsibility for their financial security internationally.
The Corporate Communications department, seeks a highly professional and experienced English language writer to provide business-oriented editorial content for their website, global intranet, Annual Reports, press releases, as well as supporting the editorial needs of the various departments of the Corporate Center. The Corporate language is American English.
- Work closely with our clients investor relations, internal communications and media teams, as well as senior executives, to help shape communication of our client strategy and business developments for journalists, shareholders, employees and other stakeholders.
- Provide a schedule of editorial content for external and internal publications, including our clients corporate website, its employee intranet site and its internal printed and digital magazine.
- A member of the editorial committee to ensure consistency of style and identify appropriate content for various printed and online publications.
- Report to the Senior Vice President of Group Corporate Communications.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a professional writer, editor and speechwriter.
- Have the necessary residency and work permits to live and work in the European Union.
- Be motivated, professional and able to work quickly and within strict deadlines.
- Have the ability to respond to business developments as they occur.
- Be willing to work as part of a team of communication professionals.
- Be able to deal with complex financial information.
- Be able to write for different publications and different audiences.