Team Leader Product Control Equity Derivatives
Product Control is the financial guardian of our clients sales and trading activities. This role is fulfilled by Ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L, Balance Sheets, and analysis.
Product Control performs the independent validation of the value of our clients trading portfolios. Additionally it is involved in Working with the businesses and the new business product groups to evaluate and integrate new products and businesses into our clients financial environment in a controlled manner. Another role is the provision of reliable and meaningful financial information to the business managers, external stakeholders, and other relevant internal constituents
The Team Leader Equity Derivatives is responsible for complete, accurate and timely P&L, Balance Sheets, and analysis. The Teamer Lead Equity Derivatives will manage a team of 5 professionals and is involved in complex valuation and Balance Sheet decisions.
Head of relevant lending team.
Traders, Financial Controllers, Risk Managers.
Key Responsibility (Result) Areas
- Compiling and analysing the daily Equity Derivatives P&L and Balance Sheets,
- Involved in the day to day operations when required,
- Frequent contact with stakeholder such as Traders, Financial Controllers and Risk Managers,
- The contact for accounting Balance Sheets related questions within Product Control,
- Put theoretical accounting knowledge to practice in a Trading environment,
- Keep up to date with the most recent and important developments within Financial markets,
- Coach junior colleagues.
Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience in similar roles in another bank.
Key Technical Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of P&L and Balance Sheets,
- Chartered Accountant,
- Strong numerical and analytical skills,
- Strong communication skills,
- Knowledge of Financial Markets Products,
- Fluent in English.
Key Behavioural Competencies / Management Approach
- Team player,
- People manager,
- “Hands on” mentality,
- Motivational skills.